- Check the calendar for availability. Only reservations are listed on the calendar. If it’s not listed, it’s available.
- Reserve your SUP and specify the number of rental days and the dates.
- Over-night rentals can be picked between 5pm and 6pm, then returned between 10am and 11am the following day.
- A 1/2 day rental can be picked up and returned between 11am and 4pm.
- You get a free pickup or drop off day for rentals that are a minimum of one full day. Pick up after 5pm or return before 11am.
- Your card will be Authorized (not charged) for the amount of the damage deposit at the time of pickup.
- When you return the equipment, bring it to the back of the store.
- Clean the equipment, then notify an employee that you are ready to check in.
- Review checklist and finalize paperwork
- We recommend taking a lesson to learn the basics of stand up paddling.
- If you reserve a stand up paddle board that is already reserved, yet not marked on the calendar, we will contact you immediately to resolve the issue. It’s rare, but it’s possible for a board to be double booked before the calendar is properly updated.
- When you pick up the paddle board, you will need to load it onto your vehicle. It’s the driver’s responsibility to check that the gear is loaded properly and will not fall off the car. Ropes or cam straps should be securely strapped around the board on a roof or in the bed of a truck. A minimum of two straps is necessary for each board.
- Please clean all equipment before returning it. A wet sponge is fine. Make sure there is no mud or dirt on the board or stuck to the grip deck. Make sure all fins are attached properly to the stand up board.
- Once the gear is clean, bring it to the back entrance of our store. Notify an employee you are ready to check in the gear. They will check all equipment for damage. If there is damage, your security deposit will be held until the cost of repairs are determined. At that point, you will be notified of charges, and they will be added to your card. Then the security deposit authorization will be lifted.