|RAFT RENTAL PRICES
|| 1 day
|We also rent dryboxes, coolers, drybags, firepans, groovers, and all accessories individually. Click here to see what we have available.
|** 1-day rental for 16 or 14 foot rafts first come first serve. No reservations
- Check the calendar for availability
- Reserve your raft and specify number of days and the dates.
- 1/2 day rentals must be picked up between 11am and 5pm on the same day
- Overnight rentals can be picked up after 5pm and returned before 11 am the next day.
- Your card will be Authorized (not charged) for the amount of the damage deposit at the time of pickup.
- You get a free pickup and drop off day for rentals that are a minimum of one full day
- When you return the equipment, bring it to the back of the store.
- Clean the equipment, then notify an employee that you are ready to check in.
- Review checklist and finalize paperwork
- Experience is required to rent a raft. You must have rowed a raft on at least one river to be eligible to rent a rowing raft. You should also have a knowledge of rivers, whitewater, and swiftwater rescue.
- If you reserve a raft that is reserved, yet not marked on the calendar, we will contact you immediately to resolve the issue. It’s rare, but it’s possible for a raft to be double booked before the calendar is properly updated.
- When you pick up the equipment, you will need to load it onto your vehicle, or connect the trailer. It’s the driver’s responsibility to check that the hitch ball is the correct size and it is correctly connected to the vehicle. If you are renting a raft on a trailer, the trailer is covered under the driver’s insurance policy. When on the trailer, the raft needs to be about 95% inflated and strapped down. Do not load gear into the rear compartment of the raft while towing.
- Please clean all equipment before returning it. A wet sponge is fine. Toilet Systems MUST be completely emptied, cleaned, and all parts accounted for. This can be done at any RV park or State Park campground.
- Once the gear is clean, bring it to the back entrance of our store. Notify an employee that you are ready to check in gear. Rafts must be inflated for check in. We have a good electric pump that you can use. They will check all equipment for damage. If there is damage, your security deposit will be held until the cost of repairs are determined. At that point, you will be notified of charges, and they will be added to your card. Then the security deposit authorization will be lifted.